Article 1. General provisions
- These terms and conditions of use, made available in a form enabling its (free of charge) recording and retrieval and familiarization with it at any time and place (“Terms and Conditions of Use”) determine the rules of operation and use of the website under the domain define.colliers.pl (“Website”). The provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Use are the basis for the rights and obligations of users of the Website (“Users”), except for circumstances governed by the mandatory provisions of law. With respect to information society services provided using the Website, the Terms and Conditions of Use are the terms and conditions of use referred to in Article 8 of the Information Society Services Act of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No 144/1204, as amended).
- The Administrator of the Website is Colliers Define Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Pl. Piłsudskiego 3, 00-078 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Businesses of the National Court Registry by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Registry with the KRS reference number: 760244, NIP Tax ID: 5272873377 (“Administrator”). You can contact the Administrator of the Website quickly and effectively by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Website is an IT platform through which, in the first instance, information services are provided (making information on the real estate market available by displaying specific web pages automatically or at the User’s request).
Rules of operation of the webstite and use of its sources
- The use of the Website by Users is free of charge, however, the use of some of the Website resources may require prior registration. In order to register, the User must have an active e-mail account.
- The use of the Website is possible provided that the minimum technical requirements are met by the User’s ICT system:
- active Internet connection;
- operating system: Microsoft Windows XP or higher, Linux, OSX 10.4 or higher;
- graphic card supporting a screen resolution of at least 1024×768;
- most recent versions of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10 or higher;
- The Website publishes information about the real estate market and services offered by the Administrator. Services provided through the Website include: presentation of services offered by the Administrator, with the possibility of making a direct inquiry.
- The Website is intended for business Users, i.e. natural persons, legal persons or business units without legal personality, using the Website in connection with their business or professional activities (not being consumers within the meaning of Article 22(1) of the Civil Code), using the Website content for professional purposes.
- The User is required to comply with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and to refrain from any activities which may interfere with the correct operation of the Website and services provided using it, in particular by using specific software and hardware.
- The User is also required to use the Website in compliance with social and behavioural standards and the applicable laws. It is forbidden to post illegal content.
- If the User is found to be in breach of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use, the Administrator of the Website has the right to use its best efforts to remedy the damage suffered in connection with this, including – if the Website has such functionality – to immediately block or delete the User’s account.
- Any use of the Website resources by the User does not in any way mean that the User acquires any rights to the materials contained therein.
- The Administrator verifies all information available on the Website with due diligence, however, the information may differ from reality. Therefore, the Administrator is not liable for the reliability and truthfulness of information contained on the Website. The User should verify the data on the Website before taking any actions on their basis, in particular business decisions.
- The Administrator is not liable for any interruptions in access to the Website resources. The Administrator may suspend the operation of the Website at any time without the need to advise Users of the reason for such a decision.
- If a breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use by the User causes damage to a third party or the Administrator, the User will be required to remedy such damage.
Personal data and protection
Liability of the administrator
- Subject to the provisions excluding the possibility of limitation of liability, in particular Article 473(2) of the Civil Code, the Administrator is not liable for any actions or decisions taken by the User in connection with the use of the Website and for any consequences of the use by the User of information obtained through the Website.
- The Administrator is not liable for any technical limitations or any other disruptions beyond its control, which prevent or make it difficult to use the Website.
- The User uses the information provided by the Administrator exclusively at their own risk and is not entitled to any claims against the Administrator, including claims for loss of profits or other incidental, derivative or indirect damages resulting from the use of the information obtained from the Administrator.
- The User should make use of antivirus software and a firewall. The software indicated should be updated. The User should use an updated web browser.
Validity of and amendments to the terms and conditions of use
- The Administrator reserves the right to make amendments to the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, for the following valid reasons:
- if an amendment to the Terms and Conditions of Use is necessary due to an amendment to the provisions of generally applicable law – in that respect, as appropriate;
- amendments made for security reasons, including those intended to prevent the use of the Website in a manner contrary to the provisions of law or these Terms and Conditions of Use;
- introduction of significant changes in the operation of the Website by the Administrator, including those related to technical or technological progress, including changes in the Administrator’s systems;
- changes in functionalities, interoperability and other operational characteristics of the supplied digital content such as availability, continuity of supply and security insofar as these changes adversely affect access to or use of the digital content.
- The amended Terms and Conditions of Use will be made available on the Website 30 days in advance in a manner enabling the User to get acquainted with the amendments. After that period, the amendments will become effective. Any User who does not accept the amendments to the Terms and Conditions of Use may delete their account.
- Any matters related to the operation of the Website and any complaints should be submitted by post to the Administrator’s e-mail address: email@example.com
- Any complaint should contain contact details, the subject-matter of the complaint, the request indicated, and any and all circumstances supporting the complaint.
- A complaint must be examined within 30 days of its receipt. The User will be informed about the resolution of the complaint electronically in a response to the complaint sent to the e-mail address provided.
- Matters not covered in these Terms and Conditions of Use and related to its text are governed by the applicable provisions of the Polish law.