We cannot accurately predict the future of a company, but by defining trends we can point the direction of change and shape the culture of an organization so that it is able to adapt to new market conditions.
Podcast available only in polish language.
Questions answered in the podcast:
- Is there a universal way to prepare for what is still unknown in our industry?
- How far can we predict the future that lies ahead for our organization?
- What are the current trends that are driving change in the work environment?
- What will the work environment look like in 3, 5, 10 years?
- How do we anticipate the needs of our customers and convince them to change within their organization?
- How to assess a company’s readiness for change?
- What qualities should an employee of the future possess?
- What is the basis for building the employee experience?